Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gotta Love Family.

Thank you Bonnie and sisters' for all the great Ideas that you have posted from your Drab to Fab site. So I found this picture frame that was all black from savers. Saturday afternoon I went out to the back porch and sanded it down. Well I did leave some black on it. Then I took some paint that I already owned, put it on the sanded area, then add some water to the paint on the frame. Painted the amount of area I wanted, then dabbed with a paper towel. I wanted the grain of the wood to sow through. After I was finished I took off the tape from the black areas. I was very please with how it turned out. Sorry I did not take a before picture.

4 comments:

Georgia Anderson said...

you did a good job it looks really good

Katie Lee said...

I love it... it looks awesome. and that is an adorable picture of your fam!!!

DEBI said...

Great job Lori... but the picture makes it. I want a copy of that picture.

Sharla Anne said...

Looks great lori It was so good to see you at the scrap retreat. Keep on crafting girl!